At Fabrity, we partner with top brands worldwide to support them in their digital transformation journey by combining innovation and UX design with software engineering expertise.
We address the digital transformation challenges of our clients and help them build better and more innovative businesses. Digital product design, web, mobile, and bespoke software development—these are our core competencies. We work for top global clients from such industries as: life sciences, healthcare, automotive, and financial services.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
An AWS/Azure DevOps Engineer who will be responsible for the design and development of modern (cloud) infrastructures. Conduct technical analyses and optimize existing customer systems, support the implementation of information & infrastructures, communicating technologies to the business will be your future tasks.
- several years of experience as a technical consultant,
- good cloud skills: Amazon Web Services, Azure,
- good technology knowledge: Spark, Kubernetes, Docker, Kafka, Spring Boot, Swagger & Jenkins,
- fluent in English (project language).
- implementation of interesting and developmental projects for international client,
- stable employment based on B2B contract,
- friendly organizational culture,
- wellbeing activities,
- medical package,
- life insurance.