At Fabrity, we partner with top brands worldwide to support them in their digital transformation journey by combining innovation and UX design with software engineering expertise.
We address the digital transformation challenges of our clients and help them build better and more innovative businesses. Digital product design, web, mobile, and bespoke software development—these are our core competencies. We work for top global clients from such industries as: life sciences, healthcare, automotive, and financial services.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for a Business Analyst who will support business experts and product owners in defining requirements and software and who will be responsible for designing, validating, and testing business processes.
- certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) certificate from IIBA or equivalent, or Holds OMG,
- certified UML Professional certificate at advanced level or REQB or IREB,
- at least 3 years’ hands-on experience in business analysis,
- has worked at least twice through the complete lifecycle of a software solution,
- excellent command of English, at least C1 level,
- knowledge of how to develop a Business Architecture and its elements,
- expert in requirements elicitation and analysis,
- knowledge of the specifics and limitations of IS technologies using systems modelling tools like Sparx Enterprise Architect, Aris Architect, or others,
- knowledge of analysis/modeling tools and techniques (use case diagram, state diagram, entity relationship model, etc.),
- excellent communication skills,
- ability to document effectively,
- problem solving skills.
- experience in performing and/or supporting user acceptance tests in at least 1 software development project with SharePoint as its core technology,
- experience in maintaining and updating a backlog in Azure DevOps in at least 1 software development project,
- experience in performing business analysis tasks in at least 1 project that was managed under the Agile project management methodology,
- end-user knowledge of SharePoint 2019 technology and essential knowledge of the core concepts used in SharePoint 2019,
- displays problem solving skills,
- experience with change management within organisations.
- work in hybrid model in Warsaw,
- implementation of interesting and developmental projects for Polish and international clients,
- stable employment based on the preferred form of contract (employment contract, B2B),
- friendly organizational culture,
- wellbeing activities,
- medical package,
- life insurance.