At Fabrity, we partner with top brands worldwide to support them in their digital transformation journey by combining innovation and UX design with software engineering expertise.
We address the digital transformation challenges of our clients and help them build better and more innovative businesses. Digital product design, web, mobile, and bespoke software development—these are our core competencies. We work for top global clients from such industries as: life sciences, healthcare, automotive, and financial services.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for a person who will collect and analyze client needs and requirements as well as create visual reports in technologies such as: Tableau, PowerBI, Looker, QlikView. This person will prepare data in SQL and resolve errors.
- experience in the field of data analytics,
- good knowledge of SQL,
- good analytical skills,
- good knowledge of English (minimum B2),
- experience in the field of analytics development (visualization, data analysis, or ETL).
- knowledge of Python.
- work in one of three selected locations (Warszawa, Łódź, Rzeszów) or the possibility of remote work,
- implementation of interesting and developmental projects for Polish and international clients,
- stable employment based on the preferred form of contract (employment contract, B2B),
- friendly organizational culture,
- you will not get stuck in old technologies and frameworks,
- small project teams and helpful people around you,
- you can join Fabrity Academy and Fabrity Labs to gain knowledge and develop new skills,
- wellbeing activities,
- medical package,
- life insurance.