At Fabrity, we partner with top brands worldwide to support them in their digital transformation journey by combining innovation and UX design with software engineering expertise.
We address the digital transformation challenges of our clients and help them build better and more innovative businesses. Digital product design, web, mobile, and bespoke software development—these are our core competencies. We work for top global clients from such industries as: life sciences, healthcare, automotive, and financial services.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
A Database Developer to become a member of the Programming Team (SCRUM / Agile) in projects created for the largest Polish and international companies. If you are interested in new technologies and interesting projects, this job is for you.
- experience in working as a Database Developer or SQL Programmer,
- knowledge of Microsoft technologies and products,
- good knowledge of TSQL and experience in query optimization,
- working knowledge of Reporting Services, Integration Services, Analysis Services,
- communicative knowledge of the English language, both spoken and written,
- ability to think analytically and take a broad look at tasks.
- knowledge of the subject of data warehouses (design & delivery),
- experience in creating reports and dashboards in PowerBI,
- knowledge of data modeling techniques, ETL,
- basic knowledge of Python, R, C #, Azure (Azure SQL DB, Azure SQL DW), Snowflake.
- implementation of interesting and developmental projects for Polish and international clients,
- stable employment based on B2B,
- friendly organizational culture,
- you will not get stuck in old technologies and frameworks,
- small project teams and helpful people around you,
- you can join Fabrity Academy and Fabrity Labs to gain knowledge and develop new skills,
- wellbeing activities.