At Fabrity, we partner with top brands worldwide to support them in their digital transformation journey by combining innovation and UX design with software engineering expertise.
We address the digital transformation challenges of our clients and help them build better and more innovative businesses. Digital product design, web, mobile and bespoke software development—these are our core competencies. We work for top global clients from such industries as: life science, healthcare, automotive, financial services.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
DWH Developer is a person whose tasks will relate to the design, development, integrity, quality, and functionality of a global business intelligence (BI) solution. A team dealing with the analysis of data from various sources (including SAP and SalesForce) is now being created. The main tasks involve the construction of large data warehouses, BI reports, all reporting analytics for companies located in different countries, support for global service users, and working with businesses. The work takes place in an international environment.
- english at minimum B2 level,
- A minimum of 3–4 years of professional experience related to the following areas of practical knowledge:
- DWH architecture and ETL tools,
- MS BI solutions (SSMS, SSIS, SSAS),
- programming languages (SQL, MDX, DAX, REST, Python),
- software development (e.g. Agile/DevOps).
- good knowledge of Snowflake will be considered an asset,
- good knowledge of Power BI will be considered an asset,
- good knowledge of Power Apps will be considered an asset.
- work in one of three selected locations (Warszawa, Łódź, Rzeszów) or the possibility of remote work,
- implementation of interesting and developmental projects for Polish and international clients,
- stable employment based on the preferred form of contract (employment contract, B2B),
- friendly organizational culture,
- wellbeing activities,
- medical package,
- life insurance.