At Fabrity, we partner with top brands worldwide to support them in their digital transformation journey by combining innovation and UX design with software engineering expertise.
We address the digital transformation challenges of our clients and help them build better and more innovative businesses. Digital product design, web, mobile, and bespoke software development—these are our core competencies. We work for top global clients from such industries as: life sciences, healthcare, automotive, and financial services.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for an Employer Branding Manager with detailed knowledge of the specifics of the IT industry as well as an awareness of the needs of employees in tech companies, who will coordinate the implementation of our company’s EB activities. Our new manager must be a strategic thinker, and an independent person who will easily adjust to a dynamic work environment, but above all, will be ready to get involved in the implementation of tasks in cooperation with the People Team.
- a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position, preferably in the IT industry,
- independence, creativity, and the ability to multitask,
- to be ready for operational work in the support of the People Team members,
- practical experience in implementing and coordinating activities within projects from the EB area,
- very good organizational skills (planning and setting of priorities),
- the ability to create and edit texts,
- knowledge of trends in the EB area, internal communication, and recruitment (taking into account the character of the IT industry),
- highly developed communication skills as well as the ability to build positive business relationships with ease,
- communicative knowledge of English (minimum B2).
- a hybrid work model [Warsaw, Łódź, Rzeszów] or fully remote work,
- stable employment on a preferable form of contract (employment contract, B2B),
- medical package,
- multisport card,
- life insurance.