At Fabrity, we partner with top brands worldwide to support them in their digital transformation journey by combining innovation and UX design with software engineering expertise.
We address the digital transformation challenges of our clients and help them build better and more innovative businesses. Digital product design, web, mobile, and bespoke software development—these are our core competencies. We work for top global clients from such industries as: life sciences, healthcare, automotive, and financial services.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
A Front-end Developer to be involved in commercial projects. You will have the chance to work and create solutions for the biggest players on the market.
- experience in working on commercial projects,
- comfortable in using the Angular or React library,
- experience with the use of group work tools, application of GIT, SVN, TFS tools,
- good knowledge of SCRUM or Agile methodology,
- analytical approach to problem solving,
- ability to prioritize tasks and plan own work,
- communicative knowledge of English, written and spoken.
- ability to work with graphic sofware, e.g. Adobe Photoshop,
- experience with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM),
- knowledge of Vanilla.js, ES6 +,
- ability to optimize resources and code in terms of performance,
- knowledge of issues related to containerization (Docker),
- independence, inquisitiveness and meticulousness.
- chance to implement creative concepts and ideas related to software design,
work in one of three selected locations (Warszawa, Łódź, Rzeszów) or the possibility of remote work,
- implementation of interesting and developmental projects for Polish and international clients,
- stable employment based on the preferred form of contract (employment contract, B2B),
- friendly organizational culture,
- you will not get stuck in old technologies and frameworks,
- small project teams and helpful people around you,
- you can join Fabrity Academy and Fabrity Labs to gain knowledge and develop new skills,
- wellbeing activities,
- medical package,
- life insurance.