At Fabrity, we partner with top brands worldwide to support them in their digital transformation journey by combining innovation and UX design with software engineering expertise.
We address the digital transformation challenges of our clients and help them build better and more innovative businesses. Digital product design, web, mobile and bespoke software development—these are our core competencies. We work for top global clients from such industries as: life science, healthcare, automotive, financial services.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for an IT Recruitment Team Leader with a very good understanding of the specificity of the IT industry. We are looking for a strategically minded, independent and proactive person who will easily fit into a dynamic work environment and be ready to get involved in building and developing our business with the People team.
- monitoring and constantly improving the IT recruitment process at Fabrity,
- building and managing relationships with hiring managers,
- team development and building a long-term recruitment strategy,
- analyzing the effectiveness of actions taken,
- taking care of the high level of candidate experience,
- independently manage recruitment processes for demanding roles,
- participation in various HR and EB projects.
YOU ARE A GOOD FIT FOR US IF:
- you have experience (minimum 3 years) as an expert or leader in a recruitment agency (IT area) or in the internal recruitment department of a technology company,
- you have a creative and innovative approach to recruiting issues in the IT industry,
- you organize your work and that of your team very well,
- you are a responsible person and value independence,
- you think analytically and draw conclusions quickly,
- you know the English language at a level that allows you to communicate easily,
- you have positive energy, lots of enthusiasm and you smile a lot.
- a real impact on the shape and direction of the HR activities in our team,
- great independence and space for the implementation of your own ideas,
- work in a growing company in a well-coordinated team,
- hybrid work model [Warsaw, Łódź, Rzeszów] or fully remote,
- stable employment based on a contract of employment or B2B,
- benefit package (medical package, sports card, life insurance, psychological consultation).
If you have any questions or doubts, contact Katarzyna Szmidt, Recruitment Manager firstname.lastname@example.org