At Fabrity, we partner with top brands worldwide to support them in their digital transformation journey by combining innovation and UX design with software engineering expertise.
We address the digital transformation challenges of our clients and help them build better and more innovative businesses. Digital product design, web, mobile, and bespoke software development—these are our core competencies. We work for top global clients from such industries as: life sciences, healthcare, automotive, and financial services.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
A Junior/Mid Fullstack Developer who would like to develop their skills in interesting projects, in a non-corporate atmosphere. If you enjoy challenges and you are passionate about the latest technologies, this is a job for you.
- experience as a programmer within Microsoft technologies,
- good knowledge of issues related to object-oriented programming,
- basic knowledge of database design, query creation and access layer implementation,
- the ability to think analytically,
- inquisitiveness and meticulousness,
- knowledge of English at a level allowing reading of technical documentation.
- work in one of three selected locations (Warszawa, Łódź, Rzeszów) or the possibility of remote work,
- implementation of interesting and developmental projects for Polish and international clients,
- stable employment based on the preferred form of contract (employment contract, B2B),
- friendly organizational culture,
- you will not get stuck in old technologies and frameworks,
- small project teams and helpful people around you,
- you can join Fabrity Academy and Fabrity Labs to gain knowledge and develop new skills,
- wellbeing activities,
- medical package,
- life insurance.