At Fabrity, we partner with top brands worldwide to support them in their digital transformation journey by combining innovation and UX design with software engineering expertise.
We address the digital transformation challenges of our clients and help them build better and more innovative businesses. Digital product design, web, mobile and bespoke software development—these are our core competencies. We work for top global clients from such industries as: life science, healthcare, automotive, financial services.
- leading the Product Design Team and ongoing project support,
- development of team skills, creation of standards and development of the offer,
- active cooperation with the Growth Team and the Sales Team in supporting sales processes,
- support for employer branding activities and other marketing and networking activities.
- experience in working in digital agencies or software houses as a UX Designer,
- a good project portfolio, interesting significant projects, must know his/her stuff,
- leadership skills, must be willing to deal with the team, its expansion, and to develop people.
- command of English at B2/C1 level,
- a person who likes to develop, who lives and breathes the subject of design and UX, fluent in trends, novelties, well-read, etc.
- the ability to implement projects for the largest companies in the European Union,
- 100% remote or hybrid work (Warsaw, Łódź, Rzeszów, Białystok),
- stable employment on the basis of the preferred form of contract (employment contract, B2B),
- implementation of interesting and developmental projects for Polish and international clients,
- friendly organizational culture,
- you will not get stuck in old technologies and frameworks,
- small project teams and helpful people around you,
- you can join Fabrity Academy and Fabrity Labs to gain knowledge and develop new skills,
- wellbeing activities,
- medical package,
- Multisport card,
- life insurance.