At Fabrity, we partner with top brands worldwide to support them in their digital transformation journey by combining innovation and UX design with software engineering expertise.
We address the digital transformation challenges of our clients and help them build better and more innovative businesses. Digital product design, web, mobile, and bespoke software development—these are our core competencies. We work for top global clients from such industries as: life sciences, healthcare, automotive, and financial services.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
A Manual Tester who will be a member of the Programming Team, in projects designed for the largest Polish and international companies. Functional testing of web applications, data configuration, error reporting and development of test scenarios will be your future tasks.
- experience as an Application Tester (manual tests),
- knowledge of creating test documentation and user manuals,
- experience in cooperation with end users,
- very good organization of work and ability to coordinate entrusted tasks,
- communicative knowledge of English, written and spoken.
- SQL knowledge,
- ISTQB certificate (basic),
- ability to work in a team, applying SCRUM or Agile.
- work in one of three selected locations (Warszawa, Łódź, Rzeszów) or the possibility of remote work,
- implementation of interesting and developmental projects for Polish and international clients,
- stable employment based on the preferred form of contract (employment contract, B2B),
- friendly organizational culture,
- wellbeing activities,
- medical package,
- life insurance.