At Fabrity, we partner with top brands worldwide to support them in their digital transformation journey by combining innovation and UX design with software engineering expertise.
We address the digital transformation challenges of our clients and help them build better and more innovative businesses. Digital product design, web, mobile and bespoke software development—these are our core competencies. We work for top global clients from such industries as: life science, healthcare, automotive, financial services.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
We are searching for a qualified PHP developer for projects that we implement for our clients which are easily recognizable as international and Polish brands. The projects focus on digital products and services easily accessible to a vast audience. These projects are related to branding, communication with users and providing them with digital services. We design our solutions with a focus on usability, high quality and optimization. Development is preceded by research, product development and UX/UI design. We begin the development stage with a well-defined product with analytical and design materials for the development team. This translates into a comfortable and orderly work of developers. If this project sounds interesting, please apply to our advertisement!
- excellent programming skills in PHP,
- practical knowledge of Symphony,
- ability to create and use web application APIs,
- knowledge of design patterns and the ability to apply them in the right context,
- experience in the implementation and completion of large team projects.
- practical knowledge of Sylius,
- containerization (Docker, Kubernetes),
- experience with cloud services, preferably GCP.
- the chance to implement specific projects for the largest companies in the European Union,
- 100% remote or hybrid work (Warsaw, Łódź, Rzeszów, Bialystok),
- modern technologies, chance to work on software development (without servicing and maintenance) along with influencing product development.