At Fabrity, we partner with top brands worldwide to support them in their digital transformation journey by combining innovation and UX design with software engineering expertise.
We address the digital transformation challenges of our clients and help them build better and more innovative businesses. Digital product design, web, mobile and bespoke software development—these are our core competencies. We work for top global clients from such industries as: life science, healthcare, automotive, financial services.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
A Product Designer to join a project for a medical company. This is a new, developing project related to billing software. It involves working with an international client from the healthcare industry. We are looking for a person who is ready to create UX strategies for our client, possesses an analytical sense, and understands how to test the usability of the created solutions. If you are interested, please do not hesitate to apply!
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- planning and running workshops with client-side stakeholders,
- identifying functional and business requirements,
- planning and participating in usability research,
- preparing documentation for mock-ups,
- cooperating with UI Designer on the final visual effect,
- testing the usability of the implemented product,
- tests with users,
- usability audits.
- skilled in using design software: Sketch, Figma, Axure, for remote workshops: Miro or Mural,
- the ability to plan workshops, run them and, finally, define the client’s requirements,
- experience in cooperating with a research company (e.g., participation in usability testing together with a research company),
- the ability to map user paths,
- the ability to create the basis for system design in Figma or Sketch and further cooperation with the UI designer or independently,
- knowledge of various UX research techniques (quantitative and qualitative methods),
- knowledge of the basics of WCAG accessibility standards.
- the opportunity to implement projects for the largest companies in the European Union,
- 100% remote or hybrid work (Warsaw, Łódź, Rzeszów, Białystok),
- stable employment on the basis of the preferred form of contract (employment contract, B2B),
- medical package,
- multisport card,
- life insurance.