At Fabrity, we partner with top brands worldwide to support them in their digital transformation journey by combining innovation and UX design with software engineering expertise.
We address the digital transformation challenges of our clients and help them build better and more innovative businesses. Digital product design, web, mobile and bespoke software development—these are our core competencies. We work for top global clients from such industries as: life science, healthcare, automotive, financial services.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for an experienced Drupal developer [Senior/Architect] for a new development project. We are working with a well-known Polish client from the information and media industry. Owing to the scale of the project, we’ll be integrating with many data sources and subject areas. The project is very attractive, affording the opportunity for developers to have a real influence on the technical solutions adopted. The works are carried out from scratch – without using old solutions, without technical debt or museum technologies. Are you ready to take on a new challenge? We encourage you to apply!
- very good knowledge of PHP and Symfony,
- very good knowledge of Drupal,
- knowledge of the Drupal modules available on the market and the ability to create your own modules,
- experience in designing, building and consuming REST API services,
- experience in the implementation and integration of SQL databases,
- ability to make independent decisions in design works.
- work in one of three selected locations (Warszawa, Łódź, Rzeszów) or the possibility of remote work,
- implementation of interesting and developmental projects for Polish and international clients,
- stable employment based on the preferred form of contract (employment contract, B2B),
- friendly organizational culture,
- wellbeing activities,
- medical package,
- life insurance.