At Fabrity, we partner with top brands worldwide to support them in their digital transformation journey by combining innovation and UX design with software engineering expertise.
We address the digital transformation challenges of our clients and help them build better and more innovative businesses. Digital product design, web, mobile, and bespoke software development—these are our core competencies. We work for top global clients from such industries as: life sciences, healthcare, automotive, and financial services.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for a leader to carry out a substantial internal project for our largest client. Project goal: to build a series of global reports concerning Process Automation division along with implementing them in 40 countries. If you are a person who wants to work in an international environment and you possess the experience to manage large projects, be sure to apply today!
- English at C1 level,
- experience in carrying out large projects > PLN 1 million,
- excellent soft skills,
- practical skills concerning agile project management methodologies,
- outstanding negotiating skills as well as impacting colleagues and clients,
- experience in managing Vendors.
- the possibility to implement projects for the largest companies in the European Union,
- 100% remote or hybrid work (Warsaw, Łódź, Rzeszów, Białystok),
- stable employment based on the preferred form of contract (employment contract, B2B),
- medical package,
- multisport card,
- life insurance.