We are a Polish software house. At Fabrity, we partner with top brands worldwide to support them in their digital transformation journey by combining innovation and UX design with software engineering expertise. We address the digital transformation challenges of our clients and help them build better and more innovative businesses. Digital product design, web, mobile, and bespoke software development—these are our core competencies. We work for top global clients from such industries as: life sciences, healthcare, automotive, and financial services.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
A Sharepoint Developer with at least 4 years of experience, who thrives on challenges. In this position, you will be responsible for creating high-quality testable code and working with Analysts and Designers to analyze customer requirements.
- 4 years of experience in the development of SharePoint (Online/On-Premise) based systems,
- knowledge of MS Sharepoint 2016/2019, SharePoint PnP, SPFx, React.js, .NET, MS SQL,
- 2 years of experience working with Angular or React,
- at least 1st cycle of higher education,
- has at least 4 years hands on experience in software development,
- has gone at least 3 times through the complete lifecycle of the solution,
- has participated in projects that applied the agile software development methodology,
- presents excellent command of English, at least at B2 level,
- expert in developing enterprise level software systems,
- proficient in designing and developing data layer, business logic layer, and UI layer,
- holds ability to document technical solutions effectively,
- presents strong problem solving skills.
NICE TO HAVE:
- holds master level certificate in specific software development technology domain.
- designs and develops the system,
- translates requirements into technical design,
- optimizes software from performance, security, and quality perspectives,
- produces technical documentation,
- estimates effort and time for development,
- sets software development standards,
- proposes technical solutions for business needs and technical problems,
- collects and interprets software metrics,
- manages configuration and releases,
- contributes to requirements analysis, testing, quality assurance, change management, deployment,
- prototypes solutions,
- acts as 2nd and 3rd line support.
- implementation of interesting and developmental projects for Polish and international clients,
- stable employment based on B2B,
- friendly organizational culture,
- small project teams and helpful people around you,
- wellbeing activities.