At Fabrity, we partner with top brands worldwide to support them in their digital transformation journey by combining innovation and UX design with software engineering expertise.
We address the digital transformation challenges of our clients and help them build better and more innovative businesses. Digital product design, web, mobile, and bespoke software development—these are our core competencies. We work for top global clients from such industries as: life sciences, healthcare, automotive, and financial services.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for a person who sets standards in the scope of design, development, quality, and testing, as well as designs and communicates the architecture of the system. You will be responsible for maintaining and tracking the architecture in the system’s life cycle, estimating the size of programming works, and preparing system documentation.
- master’s-level certificate in a software development technology domain or in architecting software solutions,
- 3 years’ hands-on experience in architecting software systems,
- development of at least 2 software systems,
- excellent command of English, at least C1 level,
- expert in designing enterprise-level software systems,
- expert in planning capacity and security of the systems,
- excellent technical knowledge about: databases, application servers, communication middleware, web servers, GIS services, directory services, systems security on Microsoft platforms, business intelligence concepts, systems integration, and Integrated Development Environments,
- expert in designing in UML,
- expert in software development methodologies, lifecycles, and artefacts like RUP, ISO12207, and agile methodologies using systems modelling tools like Sparx Enterprise Architect, Aris Architect, or others,
- excellent communication skills,
- ability to document effectively,
- problem-solving skills.
- familar with create and develop an ICT architecture and strategy based on business and technical needs,
- knowledge of security principles as Need To Know, Zero Trust, DID and other,
- familiar with Disaster Recovery, High Availability and Backup strategies,
- good understanding cloud security concept and solution,
- proficiency in evaluate technology, market security trends and industry, and identify prospective impact on business,
- familiar with network security reference architectures, security standards and frameworks like COBIT, TOGAF, ITIL or similar,
- experience in application and network security achitecting and design,
- additional certificates of (will be an advantage): ITILv4 Foundation or Managing Practitioner CISP or CISA,
- Azure Security Engineer Associate or AWS Certified Security – Specialty.
- implementation of interesting and developmental projects for Polish and international clients,
- stable employment based on the preferred form of contract (employment contract, B2B),
- friendly organizational culture,
- you will not get stuck in old technologies and frameworks,
- small project teams and helpful people around you,
- you can join Fabrity Academy and Fabrity Labs to gain knowledge and develop new skills,
- wellbeing activities,
- medical package,
- life insurance.