Mobile software development
About the service
Mobile traffic has been growing exponentially in the last years and this trend is expected to be accelerated by the adoption of the 5G technology. From the end user perspective, we rely more and more on our smartphones: for communication, work and entertainment. From the business perspective, this is huge market to conquer.
Our key clients
Types of mobile apps
Native apps are developed in the programming language specific to the platform of your choice (iOS or Android).
- Offer full hardware support
- Offer high speed
- Ensure full compatibility with the OS
- Allow to have full control over the orientation, size and resolution of the app
- Require more effort on the user’s side to install them, but increase customer loyalty
Progressive web apps (PWA)
- Do not require storage, which makes them more accessible for end users and reduces the overall e-store size
- Can be developed fast (especially if website is already up and running)
- Are cost-effective, as their development, deployment and maintenance cost less than the native apps development
- Do not offer full hardware support, as in the case of native apps
A native cross-platform application is a mobile app that can be run on any smartphone, tablet or PC regardless of the operating system.
Native cross-platform apps:
- Allow to reuse the code across various platforms
- Are easy to maintain and update
- Are fast to develop
- Can be installed on many device types
- Provide user experience comparable to native apps
- May require some platform customization
Mobile software development service scope
What we deliver
Choose the right strategy and market benchmarking before the first line of code is written.
Ensure positive user experience tested against your target group and combined with engaging design.
Use the technology that is most conform with your business goals and optimize it against product features, planned life cycle and maintenance costs.
Build with us a fully blown digital product, including native or cross-platform mobile development, back-end services, cloud deployment, analytics, or AI services integration.
Ensure high-quality mobile software thanks to the thorough testing process that includes different device types and mobile OS versions.
Support and maintenance
Make sure your mobile app works smoothly regardless of the platform and issues reported by end users are solved quickly and efficiently.
Featured case studies
Building a new transactional website for a leading Polish bank.
Instead of many different digital platforms dedicated to different products, the client wanted to create an omnichannel platform providing the same user experience regardless of the device used. To achieve this, we:
- conducted in-depth interviews with the bank’s customers,
- designed information architecture,
- built a Minimum Viable Product (MVP),
- created a style guide to ensure design coherence.
Designing the UI of the Online Patient Account for the Polish Ministry of Health
Our client wanted to build an online health record of every Polish citizen that would contain information about medical appointments, prescriptions, prescribed and purchased medi-cines, tests etc. To achieve this goal, we:
- prepared two different concepts of the UI,
- designed the e-prescriptions module that simplifies buying drugs,
- created general design principles of the service including navigation and RWD re-quirements,
- extended the service with other functionalities.
Redesigning the main website of the largest Polish bank.
The client wanted to refresh its website whilst ensuring it was mobile friendly. To achieve this, we:
- revamped the site navigation,
- introduced a new search engine,
- prepared a new visual design,
- implemented a CMS system,
- optimized the website for SEO.
At Fabrity, we design and build digital products. Regardless if it is a piece of web software, a mobile application or a Minimum Viable Product (MVP), our dedicated Digital Products division can help you:
We know how to design and build digital products and services
We speak the language of investors
We have experience in many industries
Our success story
Why to work with Fabrity?
Fabrity is a software house that provide software development services and complex IT solutions, partnering enterprise and most innovative companies in their digital transformation journey. We are not a recruitment company.
Balanced project teams
Project teams in 2-4 weeks
We will secure your risks
We can provide a lot of added value if needed, in regards to software development processes and practices, tools, environments or cloud tenants, devices, etc.
Truly effective hybrid teams
Responsibility for the performance
We will take responsibility for the team performance—the remuneration is based on team Sprints or a volume of software delivered and expressed in “story points” (Quoted Time & Means model).
We keep our teams motivated by providing many paths for professional growth, including the Fabrity Academy program and the Fabrity Labs coding days.
When building software development hubs, we deliver a lot of added value, having an up and running complete framework that requires no investments from you to start.
How we work
Start a project with a dedicated team.
Need support with your mobile development project?
Get in touch to see how we can help.
If you have decided to use SCRUM in your software development project, check out these SCRUM best practices to make sure everything will go smoothly.
Thanks to its versatility and efficiency, the Electron software framework allows developers to easily build apps for multiple platforms. Read on to learn more.
Fluent UI is an open-source design system for building user interfaces. Read on to see how it can help you build consistent UI across different platforms.