A multinational pharmaceutical and biotechnology company
Ensure both compliance of marketing activities with internal regulations and their cost control
How we helped
- Built a system to handle marketing activities.
- Identified 16 business processes of varying complexity to create acceptance paths for daily tasks.
- Acceptance paths were assigned to departments and managers to ensure flexibility and that the system would work regardless of employee rotation.
- Built both functional and technical aspects of the system.
- Implemented the final solution.
- Integrated the solution with other systems in the organization (e.g., an HR system).
- Trained the client’s employees.
- Prepared and handed over the solution’s documentation.
- Provided further development and maintenance.
- Improved work efficiency: time-consuming tasks were sped up and the amount of manual labor was considerably reduced.
- Ensured internal compliance: the budget for marketing activities is closely monitored to detect any non-compliance.
- Ensured better control over processes: users can generate reports that make it possible to manage processes better.