ABB Poland, part of ABB—a leading global technology company providing software, power, robotics, and automation solutions.
Streamline HR processes by building a bespoke solution to replace non-extensible and costly to maintain legacy Lotus Notes software.
What our client says
How we helped
- Gathered and analyze functional and technical requirements
- Analyzed HR processes in legacy software to map them to a new solution
- Built 11 custom requests covering different HR scenarios (new hire, bonus, contract termination, hybrid work, vacation, etc.) using a low-code solution
- Built backend using Microsoft .NET framework and Microsoft SQL Server
- Built UI of an HR request platform using React.js
- Integrated the HR request platform with SAP and Active Directory to retrieve employee, manager, and company data
- Created a different acceptance path for every request type according to ABB’s internal procedures
- Built Roles module to manage user permissions across entire organization
- Standardized data entered by defining data dictionaries
- Provided on-going support and maintenance for more than 3000 users
- Standardized and simplified HR processes: defined workflows, employee visibility, email notifications, user and roles management.
- Lower costs: a new bespoke solution is less expensive to maintain
- Extensibility: new functionalities can be easily added
- Integration: a new platform can be integrated with other low-code solutions used in the company