A multinational pharmaceutical company
Ensure compliance with state regulations requiring that pharmaceutical companies report their trade in medical products to the central system (ZSMOPL)
How we helped
- Designed and built a custom solution to meet all the client’s requirements.
- Built an automated mechanism to validate and process data coming from different sources (SAP, Excel files).
- Added a feature making it possible to edit data manually in case of discrepancies.
- Built a feature making it possible to send reports to the central system (ZSMOPL) both automatically and after manual data verification.
- Ensured data sent conform with the data format required by the central monitoring system (ZSMOPL), which changes over time.
- Added email notifications for business users informing them that data were sent successfully or returning an error log in case of failure.
- Built a user-friendly UI.
- Provided maintenance services.
- Ensured compliance with state regulations: reports on trade in medical products are sent automatically each day.
- Reduced manual labor: the system can work automatically when it comes to data validation and sending.
- Ensured legal requirements are met over time: adjusts the data format to the changing requirements of the central system (ZSMOPL).