dormakaba—a Switzerland-based global company providing access control and security solutions for buildings and rooms.
Ensure integration of the master data approval process between the company and its newly acquired and merged subsidiary.
What our client says
How we helped
- Performed an in-depth analysis of all business processes and workflows covered by the legacy system used in an acquired company.
- Chose K2 low-code platform to build a lightweight, performant, and easy-to-manage master data approval application (MDMGo).
- Split the development process into five sprints due to the broad set of business processes to be covered.
- First, developed the most critical processes to ensure business continuity during the merger of a newly acquired company and shorten the time-to-market of an app.
- Implemented several functional processes like customer, vendor, and material master data creation, modification, and mass updates.
- Developed a flexible approval matrix of a new request (e.g., of master data creation) before it was executed in SAP.
- Built an interface between Salesforce and the application to allow for an automated end-to-end process for specific workflows.
- Ensured the continuity of all crucial business processes in a merged company.
- Reduced IT department involvement in daily task administration.
- Ensured smooth migration from a legacy solution.
- Implemented the MDMGo application in an additional dormakaba plant in China.