Enterprise software development services
Designing and building robust solutions for big players
Fabrity is a custom software development company offering expertise in enterprise software development, product design, blockchain development, and low-code solutions. We provide comprehensive software development teams equipped with a diverse range of skills and expertise, including:
Our key clients
Our key clients
Enterprise software development—service scope
Custom enterprise software development
Transform your business with a customized solution that precisely caters to your needs, providing your employees with enhanced capabilities to work smarter and achieve optimal efficiency. By leveraging tailor-made software development, you can unlock new opportunities for growth and empower your team to thrive in today’s dynamic business landscape.
Enterprise mobile applications
Harness the capabilities of mobile technology to refine processes, boost output, and foster teamwork, equipping your teams with the adaptability and convenience required to excel in today’s dynamic business world. With stringent security protocols in effect, you can readily adopt mobile solutions without risking data integrity.
Custom software integration
Our integration solutions empower you to harness the full potential of your applications, optimizing data flow and enhancing overall efficiency. Say goodbye to manual, time-consuming tasks and unlock the power of streamlined and automated processes.
Legacy application migration
Modernize your legacy applications by migrating them to the latest technology stack. Enhance security, improve efficiency, and optimize costs while empowering your employees with enhanced functionalities. Our expert team will seamlessly transition your applications, unlocking their full potential and ensuring they align with your evolving business needs.
Harness the power of our industry-specific expertise to drive business transformation and stay ahead of market demands. With our tailored approach, we will help you optimize and adapt your business processes, ensuring your company maintains a competitive edge in the face of upcoming challenges.
Harness the potential of your data using machine learning, data mining, and AI. Our dedicated team of specialists will help you get actionable insights from your data and take informed business decisions.
Enterprise software development—service models
A dedicated team managed by Fabrity
- Build a cross-functional team with all roles and skills covered
- Benefit from our tools, processes, best practices, and infrastructure
- Use a quoted time and materials (QT&M) model based on the volume of software delivered
A team managed by the client
- Scale up your project team with our IT experts according to your current needs
- We make sure your developers have everything to start working immediately (hardware, software licenses, ensured security, and GDPR requirements)
- Use a time and materials contract (T&M) with contracted flexibility
A hybrid team
- Mix our experts with your team to strengthen it with the skills you need
- Benefit from our software development best practices and processes
- Use either QT&M or T&M model depending on how leadership roles are split between your team and our experts
Software development hubs
- Set up your virtual software development hub quickly
- Access the tech talent pool available in the CEE region
- Scale up and down without incurring upfront costs
Build cross-functional teams with all roles and skills covered, in under four weeks.
Choose the contractual model and service model that best suit your business.
Pay only for the software functionalities delivered.
Get advice on team composition, size, and seniority level; solution architecture; and project backlog.
Cover all risks: underperformance, absences, security, confidentiality, and GDPR requirements.
Ensure the best working conditions for your team: project onboarding, upskilling, best practices, and boosting motivation and engagement.
Work with a partner that provides hardware, software licenses, and office space (if needed).
Looking for a team for your next custom software development project?
Energy and utilities
Transportation and logistics
Consumer goods and retail
Media and communication
How we work—enterprise software development process
Tell us what kind of project you have in mind and what your business goals and challenges are.
Our objective here is to understand your project requirements, expectations, and preferences.
This will include a technical strategy, a backlog definition, the size of the outsourced team, and an estimated budget for your project.
This will specify the contractual model and the service model that we will use for your project.
The goal of Sprint 0 is to prepare the entire architecture and environment for future software development.
Let us do it!
Your outsourced team will start working on the project using agile methodology, delivering objectives as per the agreed schedule.
Keep in touch once the project is done in case you need our help with maintenance or further development.
Need help with your enterprise software development project?
We build project teams with software engineers who have expertise in leading or niche technologies.
Enterprise software development:
Web software development:
Mobile software development:
Custom software development services—FAQ
First, you need to verify whether your potential partner has expertise in enterprise software development projects that can be proved by branded case studies and/or references. Enterprise software is usually much more complex and often requires industry-specific knowledge. For example, an enterprise software development company working for the manufacturing industry needs to know such standards as Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) to apply them in their software projects.
Other things you need to consider before starting a project with your new partner:
- Choose the optimal service model.
- Pay only for the software functionalities delivered and accepted by you.
- Get advice on team composition, solution architecture, and project backlog.
- Iron out all legal details.
- Have all risks covered: underperformance, absences, and GDPR
- Ensure all security and confidentiality requirements are met.
- Make sure your team has optimal working conditions including project onboarding, upskilling, and access to best practices, as well as boosting motivation and engagement.
The final cost of an enterprise software development project depends on a range of factors including:
- project complexity and duration,
- software development team size,
- seniority levels within the team (junior, regular, and senior specialists),
- choice of contractual model: time and materials (T&M), quoted time and materials (QT&M), or fixed price,
- project-specific requirements (e.g., niche technologies, complex integrations, new functionalities requested).
Outsourcing enterprise software development offers several significant advantages:
- Cost efficiency: outsourcing is usually more cost-efficient than creating an in-house team as it removes the need for recruitment, training, and payroll expenses.
- Access to technical expertise: enterprise software development companies offer domain, industry, and technical knowledge that in-house software development teams do not have experience with.
- Focus on core business: outsourcing allows enterprises to focus on their core business functions while leaving the technical aspects to experts.
- Scalability: working with a specialized enterprise software development company allows you to scale up and down your teams depending on your current business needs.
- Faster time-to-market: hiring a dedicated team of enterprise software developers.
- Risk mitigation: a reliable outsourcing company will cover you for all risks such as underperformance, absences, security, confidentiality, and GDPR requirements, as well as taking good care of your team when it comes to project onboarding, upskilling, access to best practices, boosting motivation, and engagement.