Software development outsourcing services
Building balanced teams for complex software projects
Fabrity is a software development company specializing in enterprise software development, product design, blockchain development, mobile app development, and low-code solutions. For our clients, we build custom software development teams covering all skills and project roles: full-stack developers, frontend and backend developers, DevOps, cloud and QA engineers, as well as UX/UI designers, business analysts, project managers, and Scrum masters.
As a software outsourcing company, we can help you augment your IT staff to meet the growing demands of your business or build a dedicated team to handle the entire software development process in a complex project.
Our key clients
Our key clients
Build cross-functional teams with all roles and skills covered, in under four weeks.
Choose the contractual model and service model that best suit your business.
Pay only for the software functionalities delivered.
Get advice on team composition, size, and seniority level; solution architecture; and project backlog.
Cover all risks: underperformance, absences, security, confidentiality, and GDPR requirements.
Ensure the best working conditions for your team: project onboarding, upskilling, best practices, and boosting motivation and engagement.
Work with a partner that provides hardware, software licenses, and office space (if needed).
Software development outsourcing models
- hire a dedicated team for a software development project,
- hire individual specialists in the staff augmentation model to join your in-house team,
- a hybrid of these two software development outsourcing models.
A dedicated outsourced team managed by Fabrity
- Our team works closely with the client, who is taking on the role of product owner or project manager.
- Fabrity takes all of the risks connected with workflow, performance, and results.
- The client pays only for the software functionalities delivered and accepted.
- Fabrity may provide ongoing support services for the final product.
Hybrid outsourced team
- Have each role on the design team filled both by one of the client’s employees and by one of our people.
- The other option is to have the roles on the team clearly delineated between internal and external employees.
A team managed by the client/IT staff augmentation
Fabrity also offers software development outsourcing services for clients who prefer to bring in one or a few specialized tech professionals with particular skills to work with their own development team.
As part of our software outsourcing services, we will be responsible for choosing specialists with the necessary qualifications.
Why outsource software development
Some of the benefits of outsourcing software development are:
Flexibility coming from the ability to quickly expand the outsourced team for the duration of the project.
Time-savings from faster team building with engaged employees (compared to direct recruiting).
Efficiency from closely matching the skills of the recruited specialists to the project’s needs.
Cost savings from lower costs compared to employing an in-house development team.
Other benefits of outsourcing software development
- provide access to a wider global talent pool of world-class experts,
- provide faster turn-around times,
- allow cost savings,
- reduce risk,
- simplify project management,
- help improve work relationships.
Nearshoring in software development outsourcing
- geographic proximity,
- time zone proximity,
- language proximity,
- cultural proximity.
Are you searching for a team of experts for your next software development project?
How to outsource software development
- Quickly build the right outsourcing team of the right size and retain it right through to the end of the project.
- Give advice on the best organizational model and the most appropriate legal framework for the services provided.
Have the clearest possible picture of the final product
How your company interacts with your software development outsourcing partner at the very beginning of the entire software development process is the foundation of your project’s success. Your development company partner should take the time to understand what your project is about in order to make informed decisions on all the details before any development team members are chosen.
Have a contract
- Work should be preceded by the signing of a contract.
- A good software development outsourcing contract should come in the form of a framework agreement.
- A specific project is launched based on a purchase order.
- The terms and payment criteria for the work done by the software outsourcing company.
- Key processes and legal elements.
How much does it cost to outsource software development services?
size and complexity of the project
location and experience of the outsourcing partner
How is the cost calculated?
When it comes to invoicing for software development services, there are typically two contractual models to choose from:
- Time and materials (T&M) contract—payment for services rendered is based on the amount of time reported by members of the project team, and the client is responsible for covering the cost of materials such as software licenses.
- Quoted time and materials (QT&M) contract—a contractual model for software development projects based on two key elements:
- Payment for work done by a project team, rather than for the time spent doing the work.
- A carefully planned and transparent process for building the task backlog for each project iteration to ensure its high effectiveness.
A well-prepared project backlog sets clear priorities and focuses on developing functionalities that bring real business value to the final product. This allows the project team to work confidently, knowing that their efforts will be meaningful and have a significant business impact.
How we work
Contact us using the form on our website or simply by sending an email. Tell us what kind of project you have in mind and what your main goals and challenges are.
Once we have established contact, we will meet with you to discuss the details of your project.
Based on the information we gather from the discovery session, we will prepare a proposal for you.
If you are happy with our proposal, we will draft a software development contract for you.
The goal of Sprint 0 is to prepare the entire architecture and environment for future software development.
Let us do it!
Our, or now your, outsourced team will start working on the project using agile methodology, delivering objectives as per the agreed schedule.
Keep in touch once the project is done in case you need anything more.
Need help in building your software development team?
Software development outsourcing services FAQs
In this model, the customer hires a whole development team from an outsourcing development company rather than individual software engineers.
With a dedicated team managed by Fabrity, the client can build a cross-functional team with all roles and skills covered for any software project and benefit from Fabrity’s software development tools, project management tools and processes, best practices, technical expertise, infrastructure, and an established quality assurance process.
This development process allows you to focus on core business objectives, while Fabrity takes care of the technical aspects of the software project.
In this form of outsourced software development, Fabrity’s specialists work alongside the client’s employees, following the same rules and being bound by the same responsibilities.
Clients can scale up their project team with Fabrity’s top software developers, software engineers, and IT experts according to their current needs and use a T&M contract with contracted flexibility. This allows for greater adaptability and cost-effectiveness in managing the project, while allowing the customer more control over the software development process.