Pave your way to digital transformation
Who we work for
Who we work for
Solutions for the automotive industry
Digitalize production by collecting, integrating, and analyzing data to get better insights, and boost innovations.
Production floor solutions
Streamline the work in your production facilities for greater efficiency, reducing costs, and increasing overall productivity.
Dealer network solutions
Develop solutions to enhance the efficiency of sales, streamline car maintenance procedures, expedite parts delivery, and optimize financial services.
Leverage low-code platforms and RPA (Robotic Process Automation) tools to streamline business processes and boost their effectiveness.
Supply chain management
Integrate solutions and data resources across the company with those of your business partners to enhance operational efficiency.
Customer or employee apps
Design and build tailored, people-centric solutions for your employees, business partners, and customers.
Make the most of your data using advanced data mining and analytics techniques.
Utilize blockchain technology to create solutions for managing the supply chain, logistics, production, and assembly processes.
A dedicated team managed by Fabrity
Decide on a dedicated team when:
- Your company needs an external production team.
- You are looking for a partner that will manage the team’s daily work.
- Your project is short-term and needs to be completed quickly.
- You need someone to organize the project’s workflow for you.
- You need a contract to minimize project-related risks.
Staff augmentation or a team managed by the client
The client employs one or more IT specialists with the specific qualifications desired who work together with the client’s team (on the same principles and performing the same duties). Fabrity is responsible for selecting specialists with the necessary qualifications.
Decide on an augmentation model when:
- You need IT specialists with the specific skills required for a project.
- You are looking for staff members with rare or high-level skills.
- You have well-established design practices and procedures.
- Your employees will take care of the organization and management tasks.
- You can quickly organize the necessary tools, equipment, and space.
The contract types we offer
Decide on a fixed-price contract when:
- Your IT project has a clearly defined scope and timeline.
- You know precisely what the final product should be.
- The number of modifications introduced during the project is limited.
- Your procurement or IT department needs to have a precisely specified budget.
Quoted Time and Materials (QT&M)
Decide on a QT&M contract when:
- You need to control costs, while staying flexible when it comes to the project scope.
- You may need to modify the functionalities requested during the project.
- You want to maintain business agility.
Time and Materials (T&M)
Decide on a T&M contract when:
- You want to build a new product from scratch.
- Staying flexible is paramount, as you expect many project scope modifications.
- You know how to manage the project, prepare the task backlog, and control the budget.
- You need to scale up your team quickly for a short-term project.
Why to work with Fabrity
Fabrity is a software house specializing in bespoke software development, digital solutions, cloud transformation, as well as low-code and blockchain development. We help enterprises in their digital transformation journey by providing them with software development teams covering all skills and project roles.
Balanced project teams
Project teams in 2-4 weeks
Significant cost advantage
Responsibility for the performance
We will take responsibility for the team performance, and you will pay only for the software functionalities delivered and accepted by you.
All risks secured
We will mitigate all project-related risks: underperformance, absences, security, confidentiality, and GDPR requirements.
Truly effective hybrid teams
We build project teams with software engineers who have expertise in leading or niche technologies.
Enterprise software development:
Web software development:
Mobile software development:
Automotive industry insights
Blockchain can be applied in practical business scenarios. Read on to know how we build an app to track manufactured parts using Hyperledger Fabric.
Blockchain in supply chain: while blockchain technology promises lots of advantages, there are also some challenges to tackle. Read on to find out more.
Explore the unique benefits of a custom e-commerce platform for B2B manufacturing clients. Discover why it is an investment that boosts efficiency and ROI.
Need help with a digital transformation challenge specific to the automotive industry?
Drop us a line to see how we can help.