A personalized user experience, an omnichannel approach, mobile-first design, fast website performance—all this creates the backbone for a successful online strategy. We are eager to help you build a strategy offering our expertise in designing and building custom web portals and self-service platforms, as well as implementing content management systems and digital experience solutions.
Why go digital?
81% of customers try to solve problems themselves before calling a live agent
Source: Harvard Business Review
Around 70% of customers expect company websites to have some form of customer self-service platform.
54% of people want to see content that is personalized to their interests.
As we spend more and more time online, a good web strategy is necessary to ensure growth and a competitive advantage, both for B2B and B2C companies. The time is now to fully embrace digital.
What we do
Who we work for
Who we work for
Software we work with
Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
- Seamless content management—AEM is a unified platform for creating, managing, and delivering digital content across multiple channels.
- Personalization—you can create personalized content for individual users.
- Digital asset management—it offers tools for organizing and managing digital assets like images, videos, and documents.
- Omnichannel content delivery—you can deliver your content across various channels and devices, including websites, mobile apps, social media, and email.
- Integration capabilities—AEM seamlessly integrates with other Adobe Experience Cloud platforms like Adobe Experience Cloud tools and other third-party solutions.
- Multilingual content management—you can offer digital experiences to your users in their mother tongue.
- Workflow automation—AEM automates content creation and publishing workflows.
- Analytics—thanks to powerful analytics tools, you can gain insights into user behavior and content performance.
Other advantages of using Drupal include:
- Scalability—Drupal can be used in projects of different sizes, be they enterprise web portals or simple websites.
- Adaptability—it fits well with existing solutions, whether they are intranet spaces or e-commerce backends.
- Performance—the built-in Big Pipe technique ensures high page load speeds.
- Security—Drupal has many security features and is resilient against critical Internet vulnerabilities.
- Ecosystem of modules—it offers many modules with lots of ready-to-use solutions and integrations.
- Maturity—Drupal is a mature technology that keeps pace with the newest digital trends.
- Battle-proven technology—it has had many successful implementations in many industries.
- Technical support—Drupal is backed by a large community of experts.
Its advantages include:
- Modular architecture—Symfony follows a modular, component-based architecture, allowing developers to use and reuse specific components.
- Flexibility—it can be used in a wide range of projects: from simple apps to complex enterprise-grade systems.
- Performance—Symfony is one of the fastest PHP frameworks.
- Scalability—its modular design allows you to start small and, as your business evolves, expand without major architecture changes.
- Stability—it is a mature technology with a proven track record in both small and large-scale applications.
- Security—it has built-in features for protecting against common web vulnerabilities.
- Testing and debugging support—Symfony provides robust tools for testing and debugging, including a built-in testing framework.
- Community support—it boasts a large and active community of developers, where you can find extensive documentation, resources, an
How we work
Team members involved: Business Analyst, Project Manager, Solution Architect
- Identify client’s business requirements
- Analyze existing data
- Plan the solution architecture
- Advise on the best tech stack
Team members involved: UX Designer, UI Designer
- Design user experience (UX)
- Map user journeys
- Create functional user interface (UI)
- Build a clickable UX prototype
Team members involved: Frontend Developer, Backend Developer
- Develop the solution
- Integrate the solution with third-party tools
- Ensure its scalability and reliability
Team members involved: Manual Tester, Automation Tester
- Test for errors, bugs, and interoperability
- Optimize for performance
Team members involved: Project Manager, DevOps Engineer
- Release the e-commerce solution into production
- Hand over the documentation
- Train end users
Team members involved: Technical Support Specialist
- Provide ongoing technical support
- Develop new functionalities
Our expertise in practice
Redesigning the main website of the largest Polish bank
For our client, PKO BP bank, we redesigned the website while ensuring it was mobile friendly. Our services included: revamping site navigation, introduction of a new search engine, preparation of a new visual design, implementation of a CMS system, as well as SEO optimization.
Designing and building a website for one of the largest independent banks in Switzerland
For our client, Pictet, we built a multilingual website while ensuring its security and compliance with Swiss and international regulations, as well as integrating it with internal bank systems.
Building a website for the Copernicus Science Centre
For our client, the Copernicus Science Centre, we redesigned the website according to the latest design trends, including mobile-first design, including a ticket purchasing system.
Deep dive into world of web portals
Micro frontends can be an alternative to the frontend monolith architecture, especially for more complex projects. Read on to find out more.
Explore the unique benefits of a custom e-commerce platform for B2B manufacturing clients. Discover why it is an investment that boosts efficiency and ROI.
Learn which framework best suits your web development needs as we assess Blazor vs. Angular in performance, features, and use cases.
Are you planning to build a custom web portal? Or want to go fully digital by implementing a digital experience platform? Either way, we are eager to help.
Book a free 15-minute discovery call to discuss your needs.